CACIB Sempeter & Vrtojba (SLO) - 09.-10.12.2017

Last weekend was an emotional show for me. Although I'm not ecstatic of the location and the ambience, Vrtojba dog shows will always have a special place in our hearts. It was the first dog show we ever took part in and boy what a show it was, winning Runner Up Best Puppy in Show with our foundation Bagrijana. It was 10 years ago, and some times it just feels like yesterday. Anyway we entered our Borzoi girls to the double IDS and the papillon puppies to the specialty in the evening of Saturday. Had a great time with many friends and I'm very happy with our girls' success.

CACIB Sempeter 9.12.2017 - Breed judge Mr. M. Marabotto (I)
Fianna: exc1, CAC, CACIB New Slovenian Champion!
I Have a Dream "Rosie": exc1, JBOB, BOB!!
This is Rosie's second breed win from the junior class at only 14 months of age.

photo © Leonardo Galliano 

CACIB Vrtojba 10.12.2017 - Breed judge Mr. 
Fianna: exc2, ResCAC, ResCACIB
I Have A Dream "Rosie": exc1, JCAC, JBOB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CACIB Ljubljana and Tromostovje

Show news: Yarra Glen KC (AUS)

Warragul & District KC